Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pic from last weekends adventures at the fair

There were lots of great exhibits at the fair last weekend. It seems I've paid more attention to them since I became one of the crafters. There were some huge fruits and veggies entered and some nice knitted and crochted items, and some yummie looking baked goods and so much more. Take a look.....

This is a lovely 3 piece crochted hat, scarf, and mitten set.

Nice little knitted baby sweater


Yummie looking homemade cakes cookies and breads. The Princess tried to grab it and eat it. I had to hold onto her hands to keep her off.

Super huge squash and watermelons

Mommy what is that thing. That's what The Princess kept asking me. She's never seen them that big before.

I even met a lady who wquestion whethas spinning some yarn. I Stopped and asked her about her wheel. My hubby asked me if I was interested in buying one and I cheerfully responded "YES" until he ask the nice lady about the price and she said hers cost about $400. Ouch! To step for my pockets. Maybe I'll add that to my list of things to aspire to.


After we left the fair we headed down to the fishing pond near the county court house to take an evening stroll and spotted these big beautiful white geese. Sorry about blurry pic, camera was on the wrong setting.



I also manage to get these wonderful pics of the sun starting to set over the pond. It was a pretty scence. Before we were married and had kids Hubby and I would go down to this pound and walk hand in hand on the woodend dock. How romantic.



Here are some pics of the family on our evening stroll.

Pic of Hubby, The Princess, and Peanut

Pic of the Princess modeling my shades, watching the pigs and duck races


Pic of Mom and Peanut watching the pig and duck races.


Pic of me, The Princess and Peanut.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Mamapooki said…

    Great looking family, how did you get all the pictures in one posting? I'm still getting use to blogging.

    Andrea in Indy

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Looming Looney said…

    Hi Andrea,

    Lately the only way I have been able to get any pics to load to my blog was is do use another web browser. I use foxfire (i thinks that's what it's called) to upload my pics then I go into blogger to move things around and add text. I add the pics in batches of 4 or 5 at a time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home