Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Meet the Princess

I finally got pics of my darling little hat to load! It took me less than a day to create this wonderful little hat for my baby girl. Oh excuse me, let me formally introduce you.... In all of her fabulousness, 3 1/2 inches (i'm guessing) of cuteness, an icon of high fashion, I give you ....... drum roll ...... PRINCESS! (and the crowd cheers).

NO, that's not her given name but as of a year ago she has taken on her new self-proclaimed royalness. It was at that point she refused to answer to any other name except Princess. Go figure. But hey that's quite alright with me because that makes me the QUEEN! I always knew I was but now it's official, LOL.

I really Love this hat. It's my favor by far. The colors are great and worked up really nice. Using Caron Simply Soft Yarn on the red KK loom I did the stockinette stitch throughout.
For the brim I used a single strand but it was kind of thin so I swtiched to double strands for the rest of the hat and it worked perfectly.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your little princess is a sweety..you did a neat job on the hat..

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mamapooki said…

    The princess is in the house, and looking good. What a treasure.

    Andrea in Indy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home