Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Scarf is Born


Today turned out to be a good day after all. I was late leaving the house this morning, late dropping the kids off, and of course late getting to work. On the upside, I was able to finish my Flexible Scarf. yeah, yeah, yippee.

I used the KK yellow round loom, and 3 skeins of fun fur fashion yarn, in an golden brown color. It turned out really well. This project makes up for the hat. I can't wait until the weather is a little cooler so I can show it off. Now I'll focus on the socks for mom and the dish clothes. What a great end to a day that started off on the wrong foot.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Looking good! Great job!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Connie said…

    Great project work thus far...I hate to tell you but you will be absolutely hooked on these looms and wait until you try a knitting board...LOL
    Again, beautiful job!
    Connie
    www.knitknotpurlcurl.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home