Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm back....

OK it's been a little while since I've post (big lie! it's been MONTHS). I can't say that I've had any great excuses for not posting just shear lack of time. It seems I had lost my creativity, my knitting mojo had vanished. But low and behold, I think it's slowly coming back to me. I' ve got a few projects I'm interested in whipping up.

I am coming up on my 1 year blog anniversary and thought it only fair that I start posting again. Now I won't promise anything splendid or of interest but hey I'll try. I am also trying (yet again) to learn to knit with needles.

Oh yeah! After months of waiting I finally received my Ravelry invite. So if you're one of the lucky ones who has made it through the waiting list, drop in and check me out. I'm still getting things set up so don't expect anything fancy just yet. If you haven't signed up to join go ahead. It's great. I'm listed as Tonya5015.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    I'm still 15,000 + on that list...

    how ya been? whatcha knitting???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home