Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

KNITTERS TEA SWAP 2 PACKAGE RECEIVED ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA!!

I received my KTS2 package from my pal Ruby a week or so ago but because I've been having trouble with my computer I wasn't able to announce it. Well I'm up and running again!!! Check out the haul I got from my pal. Sorry the pics are kinda dark.











I got some wonderful teas (much of it is already gone), some great sock yarn (really hard to see in the pic) and pattern, some very tasty cookies (which are just great with the tea)











A special edition Canadian Breast Cancer bookmark, a can of tea leaves and tea blossom bulb (in the box).











Yummy chocolates (which I hid in the fridge, way in the back)











And a really cut card. Look at the little knitted sweater on the front. The needles are tooth picks. I though this was tooo cute!!!










Thanks Ruby I Love it All!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    that card is priceless! Frame it!

    Oh, and thanks for your note on my blog, that was sweet.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wondered why you were being so nice to me...... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home