Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

What Do You Do

when it's cold, snowing, and sleeting out? Knit of course. That's exactly what I did on Tuesday, 14th. Valentines Day. I spent the entire day in the house and most of it was spent knitting. Looky what I've done.

First there were mittens


Here is my honey bunch modeling my lovey mittens.
Look how wonderful he is The thumbs are a little funky and not quite even

And then came a hat.

Hat is being modeled by Miss Stymie



Out of all the hats I've ever made, this is my favorite one.


Here I am modeling my hat.

I have some extra yarn so a matching scarf might be in order.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute! I love those colors together.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it Tonya, you did a super job!!

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mamapooki said…

    Great work, nice model too, the closest I could get my hubby to modeling was his feet wearing a pair of socks, and he was sleep at the time.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mamapooki said…

    Tonya, In reply to your comment about wanting to needle knit, here is a few suggestions.

    Go to the library and find some videos on knitting: Cost Library Card
    Check out the online tutorials; Cost More time on the PC
    Getting the hang of needle knitting:Cost priceless

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger I went to Stitches, and all I got was TWO left feet! said…

    hubby looks cute in those mittens he should wear them everyday. :))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home