Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Busy Little Bee

I have really gotten back into the swing of things. I have finished another knitted item.









Can you guess what it is? Anyone,anyone. Thats right, it my lovely Eye glass case. Another loom knitting class project. This is one of the beginner project but I thought it was cute and decided to make one.






















And then the mail came. Look what the mailman had for me.

Check this out......... This is just a small sample the box was packed full.


A friend from one of my yahoo groups had this box packed full of yummy fiber and offered it to me.


Now I need to buy a spindle so I can master the art of spinning.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I can see it now: lunch time spinning.

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a nice package to get! I love the eyeglass case you made.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home