Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Swap Pal Times 2

I am participating in my first ever swaps. "Knitters Tea Swap 2" and "October Birthday Swap". Yep, the first go round I am have two. I've been thinking long and hard about my swap pals, their likes and dislikes and their future knitting aspiration and have done some serious shopping and have finally packed my boxes!!!!





Here's the package going to my tea swap 2 pal. This baby is going International.








Here's the package going to my birthday swap pal






To keep the suspense going I'm not giving hints about what's in the boxes (just in case my pals are checking my blog) and I didn't want to show the label side of the boxes.

Because I missed the post office on Saturday and Monday is a holiday, the packages will be sent off Tuesday morning. I can't wait until they get them and hope they like the goodies I picked out.

I was contacted by my tea swap 2 pal yesterday and my package is also on the way. I can't wait to see what's in it.


My Official B-Day Count Down Clock: 5 days to my BIRTHDAY!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home