Looming Looney

Welcome to the home of the Looming Looney. Come and knit a spell.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mailman Beware!

I am expecting lots of goodies in the mail during the next few days. Totally desperate I did the unthinkable. I saw the mailman sitting outside and I cornered him in the truck. But it worked, he had two packages for me, and no one had to get hurt. Yippee! One package was some yarn I purchase from DeStash - Cash For Your Stash! , 4 skeins of cascade fixation. The other package was my October Birthday Swap goodies box from my swap pal, Susan. Hi Susan. My box included some wonderful items. Take a look.......



I got two hanks of yarn in a fabulous color. What will I make? hummmm. Some tea - My stash is getting low. I have dranked a cup everyday for the last week, 2 wonderful smelling candles, a really cute tape mesaure - which I need because my daughter and son keep stealing my other one, a pair of circular knitting needles - I have been really wanting a pair of these, a huge chocolate & almound candy bar - anyone who knows me knows I'm a choc-a-holic, and a lovely knitting themed birthday card. I totally love everything my pal choose for me. THANKS SUSAN.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Bev said…

    I am really glad you got such a great package and I can't wait to see what you make from the swag!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    How marvelous to have a birthday in the best month of the year - wishing you a wonderful day!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger T said…

    Happy Birthday to Yooooouuu!

    Had to chuckle that you accosted the mailman - what a surprise for him, eh?

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Hi Tonya,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a good one!!

    Kim

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Happy Birthday

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger debi said…

    happy belated birthday tonya - i hope you had a perfect day!

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Belated Happy Birthday, Tonya! Looks like you've gotten a nice haul so far.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Bev said…

    A belated happy birthday to you Tonya. Best wishes!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger vardakeerutaja said…

    Hilinenud Õnnesoovid!= Belated Happy Birthday!
    Have you noticed the same, I have, that when birthday is on friday, year will be wonderful?

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I hope that you had a wonderful birthday!!! What a lovely package!! Happy knitting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home